Protection and Hygiene Concept for the OilDoc Conference 2021
State: Oct. 13., 2021 | Version: 2
The health and safety of all conference attendees and staff is a top priority for OilDoc. Therefore, OilDoc has adopted the following Protection and Hygiene Concept for the OilDoc Conference 2021 in Rosenheim. The concept is based on the current legal regulations, in particular the 14th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance of September 1, 2021 and the Cabinet Meeting of the Bavarian Council of Ministers of September 30, 2021.
Participation in the OilDoc Conference requires adherence to the 3G Plus Rule (vaccinated, recovered, negative PCR test). Therefore, for admission it is necessary to have:
- a valid identification document and
- proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination protection or
- proof of recovery or
- proof of negative PCR test, PoC PCR test (no more than 48 hours old)
Excluded from attending and participating in the OilDoc conference are:
- Individuals with confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Individuals with contact with COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days.
- and/or persons who are subject to quarantine measures.
- Persons with COVID-19 associated symptoms (acute, nonspecific general symptoms, loss of smell and taste, respiratory symptoms of any severity).
Individuals developing typical symptoms during the OilDoc Conference are to notify OilDoc immediately and leave the event.
Due to the applicable 3G Plus Rule, the mask requirement and the minimum distance requirement are waived.
2. General protective measures
The COVID-19 safety concept of the KU'KO Rosenheim venue contains comprehensive protective measures that are part of this hygiene concept. The measures will be implemented by the appropriately trained personnel of the KU'KO at the OilDoc Conference. The measures include, but are not limited to:
- Provision of sufficient washing facilities
- Installation of hand disinfection dispensers
- Regular cleaning of contact surfaces
- Ventilation concept
- Cleaning concept
Exhibitors are required to regularly disinfect their exhibits. OilDoc provides cleaning agents for this purpose.
Participants, contributors, staff and service providers entering the event area will be registered. For on-site registration, the Corona app will be used in addition to the registration lists. Signs with QR codes will be posted at the registration desk for this purpose.
4. Training and updating
OilDoc has trained all employees present at the conference according to this concept. The concept is reviewed weekly for up-to-dateness and appropriateness and adjusted immediately if necessary.
Your saftey is our main priority!
Update: Oct. 13, 2021
As you know, we care about your health as well as the planning security in your calendar.
The "3G Plus Rule" applies - Vaccinated | PCR Tested | Recovered
On the first day of the OilDoc Conference, all participants must present their 3G Plus certificate before entering the venue.
- Vaccinated (Geimpft)
- Proof: Vaccination certificate or Corona app.
- Second vaccination must be at least 14 days old.
- Negative PCR or PoC PCR test (Getestet)
- The negative PCR test result must have been confirmed in writing or digitally by the testing center.
- PCR test, PoC PCR test no more than 48 hours old
- Recovered (Genesen)
- Proof: Positive PCR test older than 28 days and not older than 6 months or in Corona app.
If you are not yet sure whether you will be able to participate on-site, simply register for virtual participation for the time being.
Up to one week before the start of the event, you can easily switch to on-site participation.