The official deadline for the Call for Paper is already over.
Meanwhile the program planning committee has fixed the presentation program. Only some few free slots are left ...
So, if you want to join the event as a speaker, please get in touch with us as soon as possible (Phone +49 8034-9047-700, firstname.lastname@example.org)!
The OilDoc Conference & Exhibition 2019 is all about lubricants, maintenance and condition monitoring. Become a part of it and present in front of a top-class audience about:
- Successful examples from your daily work
- Trend-Setting solutions for condition monitoring, fluid management and maintenance
- Innovative products or services
- The latest trends in tribology
Presenting at the OilDoc Conference provides numerous benefits for your company and yourself:
- Increase your company's brand awareness and image.
- Convince the attendees that your company is a leader in the lubricant industry. You/your company will be subject of expert discussions.
- Gain increased status and credibility within the industry by appearing in official conference documents.
- Distinguish yourself as an expert in your relevant specialist area(s).
- Garner valuable advice from other attendees and speakers.
- Benchmark and gauge your performance against market players and competitors.
- Attract the attention of high potential employees and promising partners.
- Take advantage of the reduced participation fee of
only 190.- € + VAT
Presentations at the Conference 2017
Some presentations and the discussion forum from 2017 have been video recorded.
Let yourself be inspired!
We are pleased to present the current presentation program of the OilDoc Conference 2019: 90+ lectures
Take the chance to contribute to the program with interesting case studies, personal expertise and new id
We are pleased to announce the establishment of the Conference Program Planning Committee.
We are pleased to offer you a deeply discounted early bird registration until September 30th, 2018!
97% of the visitors in January 2017 will recommend the OilDoc Conference. See why ...