The official deadline for the Call for Paper is already over.
The program planning committee already put together a preliminary presentation program.
So, if you want to join the event as a speaker, please hurry up and get in touch with us as soon as possible (Phone +49 8034-9047-700, email@example.com)!
The OilDoc Conference & Exhibition 2021 is all about lubricants, maintenance and condition monitoring. Become a part of it and present in front of a top-class audience about:
- Successful examples from your daily work
- Trend-Setting solutions for condition monitoring, fluid management and maintenance
- Innovative products or services
- The latest trends in tribology
Presenting at the OilDoc Conference provides numerous benefits for your company and yourself:
- Increase your company's brand awareness and image.
- Convince the attendees that your company is a leader in the lubricant industry. You/your company will be subject of expert discussions.
- Gain increased status and credibility within the industry by appearing in official conference documents.
- Distinguish yourself as an expert in your relevant specialist area(s).
- Garner valuable advice from other attendees and speakers.
- Benchmark and gauge your performance against market players and competitors.
- Attract the attention of high potential employees and promising partners.
- Take advantage of the reduced participation fee
Presentations at the last OilDoc Conferences
Some presentations and the discussion forums from 2017 and 2019 have been video recorded.
Let yourself be inspired!
As you know, we care about your health as well as the planning security in your calendar. Ultimately the
Fraudsters are currently offering particiapant lists of the OilDoc conference for purchase. Do not respon
We are pleased to present the current presentation program of the OilDoc Conference 2021: 60+ high-class
We care about your health as well as planning security in your diary. Therefore we decided to postpone th
Due to the tough situation we decided to extend the deadline for abstracts until October 31, 2020. We are
97% of the visitors in January 2017 will recommend the OilDoc Conference. See why ...