How to become a speaker at the OilDoc Conference 2022
- First choose an issue/technology/project that is relevant and informative to industry professionals from the list of main topics or propose your own industry-related topic.
- Then submit a well-written, 1-page abstract of your suggested presentation (Deadline: Oct. 31, 2022) to email@example.com or if it has a bigger amount of data via oildoc.wetransfer.com.
Make sure the abstract meets the formal requirements and it addresses all key points. Please note that your abstract will be published in the „Book of Synopses“ and is therefore also a piece of marketing for your presentation to get many listeners.
- We will inform you until end of November if the program committee accepted your presentation and invites you as a speaker.
- Send us the completely developed manuscript, a brief CV and your photo.
- Submit your developed to full extent presentation in time before the OilDoc Conference