How to become a speaker at the OilDoc Conference 2023
The official deadline for the Call for Papers has already passed.
The program committee is currently compiling a first version of the presentation program.
So if you still want to join us as a speaker, please contact us as soon as possible (Tel. +49 8034-9047-700, firstname.lastname@example.org)!
- First choose an issue/technology/project that is relevant and informative to industry professionals from the list of main topics or propose your own industry-related topic.
- Then submit a well-written, 1-page abstract of your suggested presentation as soon as possible to email@example.com or if it has a bigger amount of data via oildoc.wetransfer.com.
Make sure the abstract meets the formal requirements and it addresses all key points. Please note that your abstract will be published in the „Book of Synopses“ and is therefore also a piece of marketing for your presentation to get many listeners.
- We will inform you until end of November if the program committee accepted your presentation and invites you as a speaker.
- Send us the completely developed manuscript, a brief CV and your photo until March 31, 2023.
- Submit your developed to full extent presentation in time before the OilDoc Conference
The official language of our international conference is English.
The presentation, abstract, manuscipt and PowerPoint slides have to be in English.
The duration of a speech is 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for discussion.
Please use our word template and note the instructions in our form.