Seminars, workshops, certification programs, online-trainings and customized trainings in German, English or Russian – The OilDoc Academy is popular among leading experts working in the fields of maintenance, construction, tribology, lubrication, sensor-technology and of course the mineral-oil industry to come together to exchange, extend and update their knowledge.
Passing on knowledge is OilDoc’s top priority.
Therefore we arrange special in-house trainings which take place either directly at our customer’s site or at the beautifully located, alpine panoramic OilDoc-academy in Brannenburg (near Munich).
Alternatively we also offer our content as custom-tailored online-trainings – live and interactive!
The OilDoc CEO and responsible trainer Rüdiger Krethe is an experienced engineer who used to work for OELCHECK for more than 15 years. He is a ?Certified Lubrication Specialist? (CLS) by STLE, “Machine Lubricant Analyst II” by ICML and certified Virtual Classroom trainer.
CEO Petra Bots is our expert in the area of organisation and marketing-management.
OilDoc Certification Programs
We offer a range of different exam preparation programs for the following certificates:
- Certified Lubrication Specialist (CLS), approved by the STLE
- Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA) Level I and II, approved by the ICML
- Laboratory Lubricant Analysts (LLA) Level I and II, approved by the ICML
- certification programs
- special in-house trainings
- Trainings for hands-on
- Trainings for maintenance
- Trainings for service
- Trainings for sales
- Since 1996 your center of excellence
- pro-active maintenance
- oil & condition monitoring
- wear control
- reduction of failures
- optimizing oil-change intervals
- oil analysis