Welcome and Grueß Gott to the OilDoc Conference & Exhibition ...
The OilDoc Conference and Exhibition
... is the trend-setting event in the fields of lubrication, maintenance and condition monitoring. It is also a platform for acknowledged experts in the fields of research, development and science as well as for experienced engineers. They present their latest academic insights and results of research and provide crucial impetus to practitioners.
The next OilDoc Conference and Exhibition will take place
from January 29-31, 2019 in Rosenheim (near Munich).
Here you will find the latest version of the presentation program, all abstracts and speaker vitae.
You can also arrange for a personal "presentation schedule" and contact exhibitors, speakers and other participants in advance.
The main topics of the OilDoc Conference
- Condition Monitoring & Maintenance 4.0
- Oil Condition Monitoring – Online • On-Site • Offline
- Fluid Management – Innovative & Sustainable
- Lubricants – Latest developments
- Tribology – Research targeting Experience
- Lubricants – Design to Application
- Metal working and forming lubrication
- Lubrication in Special Environments
- Functional fluids – Everything but lubrication
We are pleased to present the current presentation program of the OilDoc Conference 2019: 90+ lectures 30 sessions 4 lecture halls (3 of them with simultaneous interpretation) 3 conference days Our renowned speakers from...
We are pleased to announce the establishment of the Conference Program Planning Committee.
97% of the visitors in January 2017 will recommend the OilDoc Conference. See why ...