How to become a speaker at the
OilDoc Conference 2021
- First choose an issue/technology/project that is relevant and informative to industry professionals from the list of main topics or propose your own industry-related topic.
- Then submit a well-written, 1-page abstract of your suggested presentation as soon as possible (the official deadline is already over) to email@example.com or if it has a bigger amount of data via oildoc.wetransfer.com.
Make sure the abstract meets the formal requirements and it addresses all key points. Please note that your abstract will be published in the „Book of Synopses“ and is therefore also a piece of marketing for your presentation to get many listeners.
- We will inform you until end of November 2020 if the program committee accepted your speech and invites you as a speaker.
- Send us the completely developed manuscript, a brief CV and your photo (Deadline 15th April 2021).
- Submit your developed to full extent presentation in time.
The official language of our international conference is English.
The presentation itself can be hold either in German or English and will be translated.
The abstract, manuscipt and PowerPoint slides have to be written in English.
The duration of a speech is 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for discussion.
Downloads for speakers
Fraudsters are currently offering particiapant lists of the OilDoc conference for purchase. Do not respon
We care about your health as well as planning security in your diary. Therefore we decided to postpone th
Due to the tough situation we decided to extend the deadline for abstracts until October 31, 2020. We are
We are pleased to present the current presentation program of the OilDoc Conference 2019: 90+ lectures
We are pleased to announce the establishment of the Conference Program Planning Committee.
If you want to exhibt at the next OilDoc Conference in January 2019, please book your booth as soon as po
97% of the visitors in January 2017 will recommend the OilDoc Conference. See why ...